Saturday, January 1, 2011

No lily pads

So, I saw a tab above, and it said "Monetize"  and I thought, oh, how nice--it must be some artsy design thing to make the blog look nicer..  You know, Monet ... water ... bridge ... all that.  Nope.  I'm still learning ...

And now I am going away because I was up until 4 a.m. last night.  No, not partying.  I was pounding the bedroom wall and closet door with my slippers.  And it wasn't because of errant Gila monsters.

I have no stats yet.  I am so chagrined.   [Excuse weird spacing ... keyboard in rebellion mode.]
Night.

Kat

2 comments:

  1. This is great, Kat. I'm all signed up and ready to read your many blog posts.

    Happy Eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ivy. I just have to think of things to write now. Heh!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete