Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm back!

Did you miss me?  Heh!  Yes,  I was off wandering ..  just around town and the house and the yard.  Shoveling the fluffy snow. Brushing the fluffy cats.  Wondering why on a day that I had extremely bad hair I ran into my church's priest at a not-quite-local diner.  Just because,  I guess.

No sightings of mice lately, which is good.  Yippee!

Hang in there, and I may have some good news to announce.  But I have to get something printed out first ... and that doesn't involve cats or bats or rats or even mice.

[Sorry for any weird spacing between words ...   my keyboard is being bad.]

Kat

3 comments:

  1. Okay. I love the picture. And your blogs are what I thought they would be, although sometimes shorter. We have bats here starting in May. I hope they are okay. I understand they come up from Texas. I hope the white nose syndrome doesn't get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered if you got lost. :) Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Thea. Maybe the entries will get more long-winded as time goes by. Alas, we have the white nose stuff here, and the poor bats have been affected. I found a dead bat in the dining room years ago ... it was around midnight. Of course! I took it to the vet. hospital the next day, and they sent it to the state lab to see if it had rabies. Nope.

    Thanks, Whisk.

    And A. House, yes, I got lost ... it was all this snow and ice! Thanks about the photo. Sprout takes good photos.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete